If you are spending a lot of time in your home, you might have come up with a few projects that you want to get started on. Maybe you noticed a crack in your foundation and want a professional opinion. Or you are interested in remodeling a part of your home. If your project requires a residential engineer – RES doesn’t want you to wait to get started on the initial steps of your project. We are offering an expert video consultation to answer any general questions that you have. Our engineers will also determine if on-site investigations or more in-depth engineering are required. If our expert engineers determine during your initial video consultation that there is a need for an in-home assessment, you receive a discount on your in-home visit!
During your video consultation our team of engineers would be able to discuss the following topics with you:
- Visual inspections and consultation only
- Ability to talk through the feasibility of future projects
- Ability to assess cracks in foundation and walls
- Determine if a site visit or more extensive engineering is required
If you have a home project that requires an engineer, we want to hear from you. Below are a few (of many) scenarios that would require an engineer:
- Our engineers can look at a crack in your foundation to determine the severity and if there is an immediate action that needs to be taken.
- If you are thinking of remodeling, our engineers can give you some ideas that will get you started. You will also be able to talk to a professional less expensively, even during the COVID situation
- If you have water getting in your basement, our engineers can give you ideas on what might be causing the issue.
- $149 for up to 30-minutes of consultation with a Licensed Professional Engineer
- 25% discount off of in-person home inspection if it is required after video assessment
If you are interested in signing up for an expert video consultation with one of our engineers, please “click here”. If you have further questions, be sure to contact us. We are excited to hear from you and help you take on your residential project.
Please Note** Verbal Consultations Only